Monday 10 March 2008

Buzz on the street is The Bugaboo Bee!


Anyone passing the shop recently couldn't fail to notice the bright black and yellow stroller in the window. It's the Bugaboo Bee and I must say that my first impressions are that its fab!

Made by Bugaboo, who brought us first The Frog, then Cameleon and Gecko, it has all the functionality you would expect but is compact and folds in one piece (no more taking the seat unit off to fold).


It seems to tick all the boxes - it's suitable from birth (although you would need to purchase the soft carrycot for a newborn), it's forward or rearward facing, the seat unit "grows" with your child, it's light and easy to manoeuvre, and simple to fold.


Being Bugaboo it's not cheap at £359.00 but I feel it is worth the money. The seat unit is black but the very practical (and head turning) hood is available in 5 colours - red, khaki, blue, black and of course, yellow!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Bugaboo Bee is great - I chose it because I didn't want a pram with a separate carrycot as this takes up too much room in the car. The "pramettes" on the market at the moment are also good for this but they don't have the option of the seat unit facing both ways when your baby is older. This is something I really wanted my pram to do. I think this will last me through until my baby is walking as it does everything I want and it folds compactly and is lightweight too. Well done Bugaboo for another good design!